Friday, June 27, 2008

It's Friday...


And I only have one child today. Jadyn decided yesterday that it had been way too long since she had seen her papa and Cinny. So my dad came and got her yesterday morning and she will be staying til Saturday.

So that just leaves me and Hayden today. He is such a little cutie. He is so good that it seems like I don't have any kids.

So far we have watched a DVD on trains and planes, and now we are watching Elmo...Hayden loves Elmo.

Meridith (Hayden's mom) just recently found out that she was pregnant, so this means in about 7 months that not only will Meridith have a new addition to her house but so will I. Yes, you heard correctly I will be keeping the new born...WHOO HOO. I am so excited.

So in closing let the fun begin...

5 comments:

RADstitches said...

Ok, I am a little slow this morning.. at first I thought you were announcing that you were expecting too!

Laken said...

I bet you are lonely without Jadyn. Or will you enjoy it? I bet you are SOOOOO excited about the new born!! You know you get to love on the baby all day, but still get some sleep at night!

The Perry Family said...

congrats to the chick who is being blessed with a new addition! He is a cutie! Is he Taylor's little boy b/c if he isn't, he sure looks like him! haha

Mom of these kids said...

He is SO cute!!

Lou Arnold said...

Hayden is beautiful. I know that you are going to enjoy having the newborn around. Miss ya' girl.