Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Swap Partner ROCKED!!!

Stephanie went above and beyond my gifts. She did an awesome job...THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I love all of it and Jadyn is already watching her movie...Here are some pics of my prizes..sorry Stephanie, I don't have any before pictures, because Jadyn had everything torn apart before I could even get a good look at it (lol), but you are such a creative person. What a great job...

This is whatI received!!
*Little Women
*Milo and Otis
*Soundtrack Mix CD (made by Stephanie )
*Stephens Chocolate Rasberry Hot Cocoa
*Popcorn
*Red vines
*Swedish Fish
*Sour patch kids




Yes Stephanie even made me a movie soundtrack CD...she is awesome


Here is the list of songs and what movie they came from!!

1 comment:

The Perry Family said...

wow!! she did do a great job.