Tuesday, August 5, 2008

PRAYER REQUEST!!

This is an email I received this morning...Please keep this family in your prayers...

Hey Everyone, I hope all is well, I have a favor to ask of you all. A friend of mine called yesterday afternoon and told me that another friend of ours had to have an emergency c-section 3 months early. Her blood pressure was high and among other things when her hospital sent her to UAMS on the way there, her placenta detached. The baby weighed around 2 lbs. and he had to have a blood transfusion because he had lost so much blood with the detachment. Her name is Kellie and her husband is Matt. Please remember them in your prayers, they will likely have to stay in the hospital until the baby's due date 3 mo. from now. This is going to be very hard for them all and any prayers you can give would help.

Thank you all so much, and have a great week.

Jamie

1 comment:

The Thompson Family said...

My twin neices were born 3 months early and I can remember like it was yesterday what Eric and Diane went through. I will definitely be praying for your friend, her baby and her family. It is absolutely amazing what doctors and medicine can do these days!