Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Poor Piggy

Ok so about a week and a half ago I was getting up off the floor my pinky toe caught hold of the our ottoman. Much to my surprise it was REALLY broke. I got an x-ray and found out that it was a Spiral Break. The nurse that did my x-ray talked to an orthopedic about how he would go about fixing it and he said that if it weren't healed within 5 weeks that it would probably need a pin. I was like "what!!!" for my pinky toe and she said uh huh. So I am patiently waiting for this heal so that I dont have to have surgery. I know you are thinking it is just a pinky toe, but what you dont realize is how much pain that little toe is giving me. So if it doesnt heal guess my little toe will go under the knife to get fixed, never in a million years would I have thought that in order to fix it, it would need a pin...lol

4 comments:

Laken said...

Oh no! Take it easy!

The Perry Family said...

Oh I can imagine!! I have the longest toes in America and I constantly stump them on something and the poor pinky toe has gotten it good a couple of times. The last time I did it, it took 6 months before it felt better. It was bruised from the toe down to the middle part of my right foot. Let me know how it goes!

The Brown's said...

I broke my big toe in Jr. High. That hurt bad. I am so sorry for your little piggy. Hope you heal soon.

RADstitches said...

O-U-C-H-Y!!!