Saturday, July 5, 2008

Memories Memories!

I got this from a friend Heather's blog. I thought it would be fun! I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

I don't have a whole of lot of memories yet, but for sure there are more to come! haha But, I remember you bringing my swap gift to the bowling alley and a friendship began. And..of course our talks about a certain gripy bowler who is never happy and you adorable bowling shirt!! Love it!

Ginger said...

The best memory that we share is of your grandmother and my aunt, Betty. We had such wonderful times when all of our family got together at her house. And you and Justin were always special because you enjoyed being with the "old folks" so much. You got lots of attention and I know you learned lots of card games and dominoes. It will be wonderful when we are all together again spending an eternity in God's presence. What a time we will have!

Leigh Ann said...

oh, let's see, I guess the one memory I can recall are all the days we played in the activities building with big brother Justin!