Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Beach Bum!!

Jadyn's first time at the Beach and SHE loved it...My Parents just couldn't wait til this summer to take Jadyn so they decided to treat us to a short but fun trip to the beach...We went to Waveland, Mississippi, where I am sure none of you have ever been...The beach wasn't crowded like I thought, since it was Memorial Day weekend...There may have literally been a handful of people there...IT WAS SO NICE!! Here are just a few pictures....

This is Ralph, the bird that Jadyn fed crackers...It was so cute that her and her papa came up with this name!!!

Ok so the water wasn't as clear as the oceans around Destin or Panama City, but Jadyn didn't care, she played til she couldn't play anymore!!

She is just so cute!! There wasn't many waves because we were so close to the mouth of the Mississippi, but the good side to that was the water was not near as salty...

My BEAUTIFUL family!!

Isn't she a doll?!?!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

I love the pics of the beach!! You guys look like you had a blast!! I would much rather go to a place where my family and I could have more privacy and have more area to play!!!
I am glad you guys had a blast, but I am sure glad you are back!! Love you!!

Mindy said...

Those are the priceless moments when you get to see your kids at the beach the first time. I wish I would've had my video camera the first time we took Tristian and Andrew. Jadyn looks like she had a blast!
Oh yeah, I have heard of Waveland, I setup a Murphy store there, LMAO

The Perry Family said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A TON OF FUN!! LOVE THE PICS!

Mom of these kids said...

Our first year with the kids, we went down to Gulfport/Biloxi, and we all loved it. It is nice that there isn't so many people! We were wishing we had done that this year...the kids don't care, all mine want to do is swim in the pool, and play in the sand.

Looks like you guys had a great time! It is so fun to watch your cutie playing on the beach, isn't it!?!?