Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Anniversary To My Wonderful Husband

myspace layouts

myspace layouts



God has blessed me with many great things...he has blessed me with the most wonderful husband!! I never thought 5 years ago that my life would have turned out this way. Jason is the strongest most generious man I have ever met. He loves me, provides for me, and allows me to stay at home with our daughter and raise her like we want to. I couldnt ask for a better man to take care of me!!! I LOVE YOU JASON and I hope you are having an awesome day!

1 comment:

jsipes80 said...

Thank you baby!! That was so thoughtful of you to say. It's pretty amazing that it's been 4 years since we got married. Time has really flown by, and I'm very grateful that you've put up with me for that long! God has truly blessed us so much. Thank you for being such a wonderful wife to me and mother to our beautiful daughter. Love you bunches!!!